Shout!



20 May 2009

My Boring Poem

To show you how bored I am right now...I am going to recite a poem...hahahahahahahahaha

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Mr. Bean's car is yellow+black
and I don't know where to start

Boredom
Please go away?
I don't like you
Because you make me serabut

Boredom
You make me miss her
I miss her
Her miss I
Miss I her
Her I miss
HerHerHer (<< gelak)

Dear Streamyx
What's wrong with you?
Are you sick?
Or do you want us to pay a little more?
You'd like that don't you?

Arghhhh!!!
That's me screaming
Why?
Because I'm bored

External Harddisk..
Why are you blinking so hard?
Want me to through you out of that window?
ooohh I'd love that...
I wanna see some movies
But you're just jealous right?hmm

This poem is sick
It doesn't make any sense
Because I'm the one who's making it
Don't listen to me
Don't read this
Please?


SHARE IT:

2 comments:

Me and Him said...

oii..ape nih....
dah borink sgt ek??
hehehee...

SpiderZMeN said...

hahaha..sgt2 kebosanan neh...

Post a Comment

 

SpiderZMeN's Blurbs | SpiderZMeN's Facebook | SpiderZMeN's Friendster | SpiderZMeN's MySpace | Blog Template by yummylolly.com