Shout!



06 December 2010

Back on blurbing

Yayyy! Eventhough today's monday, I'm not so moody. I didn't catch the monday blues. Wheww! =) Furthermore, tomorrow's a holiday. Awal Muharram. It's the beginning of Muslim's new year. Alhamdulillah. Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharram. Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah.

Hm..what to blurb today? Oh, I do notice that my blog's nuffnang ads have been removed. Nevermind, a couple more entries and it will appear again. Heh. This few months I've been addicted to Ubuntu again. LOL. Even at work also I was browsing for Linux websites. Well in order to increase my understanding in UNIX and LINUX operating system, I do need to read some more stuff on them. My knowledge about these things are barely sufficient in maintaining my daily work. huhuhu. Though I would love to make tutorials on Linux if any of my friends requested on it. =) It would be more accurate if I do it in Malay. hehe.

What to do tomorrow?Hmm..I have no idea yet. But I'll think about it tomorrow. Most probably happening is I'll be seeing my friend from university. =)


SHARE IT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SpiderZMeN's Blurbs | SpiderZMeN's Facebook | SpiderZMeN's Friendster | SpiderZMeN's MySpace | Blog Template by yummylolly.com