Shout!



05 December 2010

Lost track of time

Hi,
It's been a while since my last post. Hmm, what happen? Dunno la, I lost my mood in blogging. But I do want to go back being a blogger. =) Miss it. I'm a full-time worker now. Just started a week ago. Currently working as a technical architect in Damansara Utama. But my graduation won't be that soon. huhuhu. Why couldn't it be sooner..??!?!?! I'm still trying to find out what will I be. I'm sad and I'm lonely here. I live alone. My GF is now staying with her mother. Before this I have somebody to eat dinner with. Now I'm all alone. Sorry for the sudden emo post. But I really can't stand anymore.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM


SHARE IT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SpiderZMeN's Blurbs | SpiderZMeN's Facebook | SpiderZMeN's Friendster | SpiderZMeN's MySpace | Blog Template by yummylolly.com